Forgiveness? Send to a training facility for 1-3 months? Get rid of?

Last night, my family was out walking. A loved one of mine tied the dogs together, and then they took off running. There was a lead between each of the dogs holding them together. They ran towards my mother so fast, and the lead tripped her. She flipped and crashed onto the ground so hard. If we had blinked, we... show more Last night, my family was out walking. A loved one of mine tied the dogs together, and then they took off running. There was a lead between each of the dogs holding them together.
They ran towards my mother so fast, and the lead tripped her.

She flipped and crashed onto the ground so hard. If we had blinked, we would have missed it.

She smashed her skull, and couldn't breathe. She had a concussion. She couldn't figure out what happened, why she was on the ground. She couldn't even answer simple questions, like birthdays, names, and she kept slipping in and out of... I guess reality?

My question is this.

In those situations. Would you forgive your dogs and the one who tied them up? Or would you get rid of them?
Would you act like nothing happened? Would you send them to a strict training facility to force them into instant obediance?
I'm learning to forgive. I will be keeping my dogs. But I'm sending them to a 3 month training facility.
What would you do?
Update: I also meant to ask how you would feel towards the one who tied the dog up? I was so angry with him. I just wanted to scream at him because I told him no to, and he did anyway. I was more angry with him, than the dogs. I just feel bad... This sounds so simple, but it has been very emotionally challenging. show more I also meant to ask how you would feel towards the one who tied the dog up?
I was so angry with him. I just wanted to scream at him because I told him no to, and he did anyway.

I was more angry with him, than the dogs.

I just feel bad...

This sounds so simple, but it has been very emotionally challenging.
Update 2: As well, I'm not sending them to the training facility beause of what they did. It's because I want to go as well and do this taining thing, for extra learning, but, the injury caused to my mother was an incentive to get those dogs trained very well!
Update 3: Thanx everyone for your answers so far. I don't intend to get rid of my dogs. I love them so much.

It's just interesting how when your irrational, and going through something like this, how your mind changes and your thinking changes.
I'm just curious with other peoples thoughts.