Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 decade ago

Could zombies ever become real?

could we ever get zombies? i know probably know, but is it possible?

Update:

**i know probably not

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Zombies are real. Or at least they were.

No, really, it's a fact. In Haiti, a practitioner of Voodoo who had a grudge against someone, or a contract, would give that person a special concoction of herbs and poisons that would almost kill them. It would slow their heartbeat and breath to the point of being undetectable. The "body" would then be buried, only to be dug up quickly by the Voodoo witch and revived - but only partially. Being deprived of air for so long caused massive brain damage in the victim. The characteristically shambling wreck of a person resulting would then be used as a slave by the voodoo witch, or sold. It was a particularely evil, heartless and cruel practice, justly outlawed.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no idea but what's crazy about zombies is that they eat brains. But this is what I've heard. In the first movie of zombie back in the 70's. The return of the living dead. There are some parts of the movie that are actually Zombies in action. I"m not sure about this but if this could be I would be the first one to fight them. If not better run than die. LOL...hail lucifer!!

• 4 years ago

zombies are created by voodoo pr east's In modern times they are only using that for very rear times and they are in using them as the voodoo pr east as a cheap justice as no one can afford normal courts and so if there is something like a murder then they might use zombies then. but it is a fish venom that is used i think, it does not kill anything but i understand that it is like a lobotomy but more severe then that and i think that it can be reversed if in a set time also. while this is not too common now i think that there would be a few done in 5 years now days and i think there is a lot on this on the web as to how it is done and there is something on discovery Chanel too with this subject but they do not say much as to how many that they have around...

• 1 decade ago

Zombies are real just watch The Serpent and the Rainbow. It's set in Haiti and it's based on a true story. Blessed be.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Scientifically maybe. You could in the future reanimate dead tissue either accidentally of purposely but that be more like Frankenstein. but dawn of the dead zombies i hope so but think not.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zombies in action??

• 1 decade ago

Zombies are a voodoo type that a dead person can keep their spirit.

Source(s): From Paranormal
  • Not Me
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yes of course. Why not?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.