Winford Financial Group SCAM?

Winford Financial Group is a Scam. They approved me for a $5K loan on May 16, 2008, and said that in order for me to receive the funds I had to wire (via Western Union) the first 4 mos ($900) worth of payments for security and the funds will be posted to my account the next business day. Well, on the next... show more Winford Financial Group is a Scam. They approved me for a $5K loan on May 16, 2008, and said that in order for me to receive the funds I had to wire (via Western Union) the first 4 mos ($900) worth of payments for security and the funds will be posted to my account the next business day.

Well, on the next business day a gentleman by the name of Kevin called to inform that the information on my application was incorrect. After I refuted the fact of the incorrect information, he began to inform that because of my debt ratio they required another $900 deposit in order for me to receive the loan. How could a business in the U.S. of A. prey on its citizens in a time like this?

Again, DO NOT believe Winford Financial Group based out of St. Louis, Mo, and DO NOT believe Vincent McClain.