What's the technical name for separating kids with behavior problems in separate class?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Im sure there can be many names for it but in my district it is called BMC (behavior management classroom) or AEP (alternative education placement)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.