Bible bashers / Unbelievers?

Simple question. I know by your questions you consider the bible a joke, A bronze age book by goat herders, a sexist, racist hate book, used to keep a few in power while keep the multitude in fear. Countless times you tell us how science has disproved what many, my self included, call the word of God. Please... show more Simple question. I know by your questions you consider the bible a joke, A bronze age book by goat herders, a sexist, racist hate book, used to keep a few in power while keep the multitude in fear.

Countless times you tell us how science has disproved what many, my self included, call the word of God.

Please enlighten me, if you will. Can you show me a particular verse that has been proven false by modern science.

Very simple, list verse, and then fact of science that is not debatable that proves it wrong.

One example would be, the earth is flat, science proves the world is round. BUT, no where in the bible does it EVER say the earth is flat, IT does say the in regards to the winds, the four corners, well, my science tells me there is a north south east and west. We use terms such as ‘winds of 35 mph, from the south, or a strong eastern breeze. That, oh learned group is your Four Corners,

Now do you have a real one to put forward?