Job interviews...questions asked by interviewer?

Is there any where online that gives examples of possible questions that interviewers ask? questions like: Discribe a time you how you work well in a team. (thats the only question i can rememer of the top of my head) The interview and didn't go very well and needless to say i didn't get the... show more Is there any where online that gives examples of possible questions that interviewers ask?

questions like:

Discribe a time you how you work well in a team. (thats the only question i can rememer of the top of my head)

The interview and didn't go very well and needless to say i didn't get the job!

I am completely terrible when fast past questions are being flung at me and would like to be more prepared for these questions, only after the interview i barely remember any of the questions i was asked due to nerves!
Update: loopy: what is the point in saying that? don't you think i already did that? im asking if anyone knows a direct site that would actauly be of any use unlike half the rubbish that comes up while searching