Triple H has to break a hold, but Orton can use a steel chair?

For those of you who watched Judgement Day, you would've seen that when Triple H had a submission move on Orton and he got to the ropes, the referee made him break it, when he could've held on as much as he liked. Then Orton grabs a steel chair and the referee does nothing. Also, both men had many... show more For those of you who watched Judgement Day, you would've seen that when Triple H had a submission move on Orton and he got to the ropes, the referee made him break it, when he could've held on as much as he liked. Then Orton grabs a steel chair and the referee does nothing.

Also, both men had many opportunities to escape the cage, but they stayed on the offense. It burns me just how fake it was. That just a few reasons why I don't like steel cages matches.

Thirdly, why the hell was Regal there? I thought he'd play a part in something? Your thoughts.

Please feel free to STAR. Thankyou.