Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who has a more difficult life: Marge Simpson or Lois Griffin?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lois. they are both married to idiots but at least none of marge's kids are trying to kill her and accomplish world domination.

• Login to reply the answers
  • M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

That's a tough one,they BOTH have it hard.My answer is gonna be Marge,though.I think Lois is much happier with her life than the blue-haired chick.First of all,Lois is much more knowledgeable about life than Marge,and had lived more of it before settling into her life.She was a hottie,a child of priviledge,and educated,and Margorie was none of those things.Also,as retarded as Peter is,I think Lois gets more from the relationship than Marge does.Marge settles for things,wheras Lois genuinely loves her life,and utilises it better.Also,in 7 or 8 years,Peter and Lois have done more cool things than Homer and Marge have in 19.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lois Griffin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lois Griffin 4 sure! Marge doesn't have 2 worry about maggie killing her

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Marge- because she is a mother who cares and a wife who cares. Lois has her dumb moments. Marge is a full time Mom and helps Homer out.

• 1 decade ago

Lois

• 1 decade ago

Lois Griffin, her baby is trying to kill her and take over the world, her son is really slow, and her daughter is apparently hideous. Plus her husband is waaay stupider than Homer, at least Homer tries from time to time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Marge, has a terrible husband. But funny!

• 1 decade ago

I could identify more with Marge. With Homer for a husband and Bart as a son, her life definitely sucks. :P

I should know ..... LOL

• 1 decade ago

LOIS fer shuree . baha . peter is like .. retarded . and her son is weird , daughter is an outcast and the son is plan demented hahaha . Marge should be thankful . Baha .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.