what's the best webcam for Mac?

I'm using a Mac PowerBook G4 with OsX 10.3

i really want to buy a good webcam for my mac beside buying their own brand isight(apparently there's law breaking about privacy, that's why they are not on sale in europe, i have heard)

it would be nice if i could buy them in store in uk, but if there is a good recommendation but it's in sell only online then, i will also accept and take it as one of my options:-)

very thank you very much for taking time looking on this question

xxx

Rating
  • K
    Favorite Answer

I've found someone using Mac Powerbook G4 also makes the following suggestions:

1. Logitech QuickCam for Notebooks Deluxe

2. Macam USB Driver for Mac OS X

3. iUSBCam

For more details about setting please go to:

http://www.aaronharp.com/2008/04/13/great-webcam-f...

Source(s): I also suggest that you contact him/her for more information.

cool

thanks for the information!!

very useful

xxxxx