Cindy asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請問這樣的英文自傳可以嗎?

想請問這樣的英文自傳可以嗎?有沒有語意不順或錯誤的地方?謝謝~

my name is cindy, living in taipei.I graduated from Jinwen University of Science and Technology, major in Department of Information Management.My specialty is the data processing.Besides, I have adaptability and perseverance, willing to contribute to the company.it's my short-term goal to get certificates relating with what I am going to do as possible as I can. Moreover, for the purpose of keeping improving myself, I need to assimilate more knowledge and absorb myself in professional skills.

Rating
  • River
    Favorite Answer

My name is Cindy. I live in Taipei . I graduated from Jinwen University of Science and Technology. I majored in Department of Information Management. My specialty is the data processing. Besides, I am of much adaptability and high perseverance, willing to contribute myself to the company. It's my short-term goal to get as many certificates related to what I am going to do I can. Moreover, in order to keep improving myself, I need to obtain knowledge hard and have myself well equipped with professional skills.

Source(s): River + teacher

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,之前在部落格上有滿多的中英自傳翻譯範例,你可以去看看!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

滿多求職相關內容發表,對你的求職面試應該有幫助,也英文自傳校對等相關 ....[

Source(s): 很實用的求職、翻譯部落格
  • Sigma

My name is cindy, living in Taipei.I graduated from Jinwen University of Science and Technology, majoring in Information Management. My speciality is data processing. I am full of adaptability and perseverance, always willing to contribute to the company. My short-term goal is to get certificates, as many as possible, relating to my future career. Moreover, to keep improving myself, I need to learn more knowledge and absorb myself in professional skills.

Source(s): myself