klokd
klokd asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Do you think Hillary's comment about obliterating Iran has made the Iranians more driven in amassing ...?

nuclear weapons?

Favorite Answer

I am not sure, but I know they were very offended and going to persue addressing the United Nations with her comments. Whether we like it or not, I think the statement was another confirmation of America bullying those in the Arab world.. angering them all.. Might be why the Saudi's won't increase oil productions.. I don't trust any of them.. they are all connected through their religion and culture.. tho they appear to opperate seperately I believe they stick together like any other groups/cultures.. Take care of their own..

• birdie

Since most people know that they are building a nuclear POWER plant, and Iran (unlike us for example) has never attacked another country in 200 years...

They have more oil than the Saudi dictators do, who have been covering up this fact for years.

Sleep easy now.

Not really. I don't think it did that much one way or the other except provide an opportunity for Iranian diplomats to the UN another point of verbal attack on how crazy the US has become.

But they would have said that anyway. So I don't think it really changed anything for anyone.

Iran would amass nuclear weapons regardless of whether they would be obliterated or not. Their president has already made it clear that he would continue even if half of iran's population is annaliated.

Obama would probably make it much easier for him to do that. talks without preconditions pfft.

Hillary is just speaking their "own (Iranian)" language as they are the ones going to obliterate Israel from the map. Its the only language that Iranians understand.

No... they were already hell-bent on developing nuclear technology because they want to wipe Israel off the map. That's why we need a president who is willing to stand up to them.

All Obama has done, is make Israel really nervous. (one of our most important allies) Clinton did the right thing in making those comments; Iran is run by an insane maniac. There is no reasoning with him. Obama messed up big time, and now the whole world knows about it.

No. Ahmadinejad said that he will destroy Israel even if he looses half of Iran's population in the process. He is a madman obsessed with Jihad. He is not logical.

They're terrified of facing another Carter in the White House, just terrified.

• kagmi

Haha, no. Their president was already crazy--and if you look up the things he's said, you'll say that I'm not exaggerating with use of that term.

No, because they know the Clintonistas are all show and no go when it comes to military matters.