To those that support Israel?

Ever heard of the 'stern gang'? Not nice people. Killed many more then Hizbollah ever will. Murdered many unarmed Palestinian villagers who refused to leave the land on which they had lived for many generations. Between 700,000 to 900,000 Palestinians were forcibly removed from their homes by Zionist groups like the Stern gang and those that were not killed are now forced to live in poverty in refugee camps.

But then they were 'Gods "chosen" people' so I suppose killing all these unarmed men, women and children is justified. How roles can change, the Palestinians find themselves as the oppressed people and guess who is playing the Nazi's?

Justification......Anyone?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)#Goals_an...

Update:

Gods of Thunder: How about justify your 'position' or 'view' on the issue? Though the way you attempted to dodge this question makes me think you can not justify these attrocities.

Update 2:

And those that lost their homes and the families of those that lost their lives as a result of this deserve an answer....

Update 3:

To the person that questioned the accuracy of wikipedia, I have books at home but I couldn't post a link to those, Robert Fisks 'Pity the Nation' and 'The Great War for Civilisation' and also 'End of Empire' I can not remember this authors name. And I notice you did not pick out any piece of information from this specific wikipedia article that you could prove false.

To the person who claimed history and todays media favours the Arabs. Who the hell are you trying to kid? Turn on Fox or any major news network and you notice one Israeli death is a months worth of headlines and a thousand Arab deaths wont make news at all.

Very poor responses and not one actually confronted the facts or provided sourcing to support their point. These actions committed by the Stern gang DID happen and claiming that Israel is a small country has NO bearing when you look at how many Palestinians were forced off their land.

Update 4:

If the Jews were committed to peace they would remove these 'settlements' which are nothing more then blatant imperialism and stop purposley starving the Palestinian refugees. Your ignorance is disgusting.

Update 5:

If the Jews were committed to peace they would remove these 'settlements' which are nothing more then blatant imperialism and stop purposley starving the Palestinian refugees. Your ignorance is disgusting.

Update 6:

"1. the facts you claim are not entirely true. since arab armies called for palestinians to leave their home so they could finish up the jews."- They left because of people like the Stern gang, they packed up their possesions (like the deeds to their homes) locked their front doors and left in fear of people like the Stern gang with the expectation to return in a few days.

"2. your numbers are too high"- The numbers are the same in 'Pity the Nation', 'The Great War for Civilisation' and 'End of Empire' as well as various internet sites, the figures are correct.

"3. we dont call ourselves the chosen" Yes you do.

"4. the stern group was a very small group. stern himself was killed by the british police way before the war started." Small or not they killed thousands of Palestinian unarmed villagers and without them Israel would be MUCH smaller. Also, these people were integrated into the Israeli army shortly after the group disbanded and also formed a political party.

Update 7:

"5. the palestinians were not so innocent. they took part of that war that was to destroy and kill all jews. they payed a very high price indeed." They took part in a war TO SAVE THEIR LAND, the land on which they had been for generations and had built families and livelyhoods on. Of course they fought to protect it.

"6. please let go of your desire to destroy us. you tried that, hitler tried that, natzer tried that, no one succeeded. let go, accept that we're here to stay. 2 states solution is the best offer you'll get."" I have no desire to destroy the Jews. I personally know many very nice Jewish people who dislike what Israel is doing and has done. Please see an above additional comment to see what I think about the sincerity of the Israeli wish for peace, settlement and enforced starvation on the Palestinians seriously undermine this. Israel do not want peace. They want more land.

Thanks for trying though.

Update 8:

"muslims are the ones who are killing innocent most of the time." Wow, racist at all? Generalising like that is terrible. Though, you should check out how many Israel has killed over the last few years compared to Israeli deaths, I think you will be surprised, it is Israel that does MOST of the killing especially in the under 18 category. Also, have a look at what Israel is doing to the refugees in Gaza, like restricting aid and food, starving them to death. It is Israel that is enforcing a Genocide nowadays, not so different from the Nazis. And I am not 'Arab' I am just a well read Australian. I would suggest you pay particular attention to grammer in future, especially capital letters.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You know what?!

Here is the d*mn f*cking bitter truth that no body wants to admit....

The whole deal with the Nazis vs. Jews and Jews vs. Palestinians is f*cked up and corrupted and no body gives a sh*t but the people it concerns.

Its all coming from a Non-Jew-American Godfather of Yahoo!Answers....

Don't claim that its coming from someone baised to one group or the other

:D

• 1 decade ago

The claims this asker makes are fabrications.

The numbers are even farther out.

In 1967, after 19 years of occupation by the Arabs, control of the West Bank and Gaza was now in Isreal's hands.

Extending the hand of peace to the Arab states, Israel offered to withdraw from all territory except for reunited Jerusalem in return for peace.

The offer was met by the 3 NOs of Khartoum, where in September of that year, the leaders of thirteen Arab states had gathered at a summit conference. It was in Khartoum that the Arabs vowed to continue their war against Israel, stating quite specifically, No recognition; No negotiation; No peace.

In October 1974, the leaders of twenty Arab states, including King Hussein of Jordan and the representatives of the PLO attended the Rabat Summit where the PLO was for the first time officially recognized by all the Arab states as the... "sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people." King Hussein's consent was perceived by the Arab world as a renunciation of Jordanian claims to the West Bank, giving official Arab imprimatur to PLO territorial claims to the West Bank and placing the future of the Palestinian people solely in the hands of the PLO.

More than 40 years have passed since the 6-Day War and they have been characterized by ever increasing belligerence, violence and terrorism.

Peace seems to be more elusive than ever. Israel's offer at Camp David in 2000 to withdraw from most of the territories captured in 1967 to create a Palestinian state was rejected and no counter offer was made by the Palestinians, who then launched a terrorist war. Today, Hamas, which is in control of Gaza, states without equivocation that their aim is to liberate Palestine and drive the Jews into the sea. The Palestinian Authority in the West Bank talk peace but their charter calling for the liberation of all Palestine, their emblems depicting Palestine exclusive of Israel, their calls for armed struggle, their glorification of suicide bombers, indicate that they mean war.

Until the Palestinians -- indeed the Arab world as a whole -- ceases to begrudge the Jews this tiny corner of the world to call its own, Israel will be resolute. Until the Palestinians renounce terrorism and violence, Israel will defend itself. And when the Palestinians recognize that their right to self-determination cannot be at the expense of the right of the Jewish people to self-determination, and people of goodwill come to bear, only then will there be peace.

• 1 decade ago

The truth is I would love to justify the atrocities israel supposedly committed,if they actually ever happened.But the truth is that if it did happen well,i'm kind of glad it did.I hope they turn their attention on you and people like you next,in fact, i believe all those greasy middle easterners,Jews,muslim and christian alike should blow each other up till they are all dead,well the fundamentalists like you at least.may you be infested by the fleas of a thousand camels.

• 1 decade ago

I think you should really read your history books printed before the Terrorist groups got to them. Prior to 1967 when facts were actually printed and not since this site you mention has been proven wrong by way to many groups. Reuters, and even the BBC do a better job on misreporting facts than wickipedia!

Sadly the people who put out most to the p r for the Terrorist groups have done a good job in miss informing you and others about what has happened in Israel.

The group that you claim to have been forced out by the Israelis was told by their own Imans and other Arab leaders to leave and the they would get a nation of their own when the other Arab countries wiped out ALL the Jewish people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it is easy to forget that at 1948, Israel was not the strong side. at the day it was formed it was attacked by 7 countries and it was a war that to lose meant to die.

so i have some answers for you.

1. the facts you claim are not entirely true. since Arab armies called for Palestinians to leave their home so they could finish up the Jews.

2. your numbers are too high.

3. we dont call ourselves the chosen. ironicaly we call ourself the ones chosen to suffer.

4. the stern group was a very small group. stern himself was killed by the british police way before the war started.

5. the palestinians were not so innocent. they took part of that war that was to destroy and kill all jews. they payed a very high price indeed.

which leads me to 6.

6. please let go of your desire to destroy us. you tried that, hitler tried that, natzer tried that, no one succeeded. let go, accept that we're here to stay. 2 states solution is the best offer you'll get.

and please learn your history. learn about hebron slaughter, if you are arab, please read about black september where Jordan slaughtered PLO supporters, read about kunetra where syria slaughtered 10000 villeges, and read the news Iraq in the past 3 years. muslims are the ones who are killing innocent most of the time. in the past 10 years of palestinian-israeli conflict there were not 5,000 palestinian killed. thats about a month or 2 in iraq. dont blame us for your violence. we're not like you. at least we try.

answer for edited claims:

1. your point of view is very simplified. you look at jews as one entity and not as individuals are they are. many israelis (About 40-50%) see settelments as a bad idea and do not want them to continue growing.

2. israel gave away a lot in order to get peace. for instance we gave up "me'arat hamachpela" which is the grave of abraham izack and jacob. israel withdrawn from gaza, and from most of west bank cities. it is true that we still attack terrorist from those places. its only because palestinians dont stop terror by themselves and the fact that we cant accept suicide bombs in the way for peace. we held ourselves since 1995 first boming to el-akza intifada. and since then we understood that palestinians would not take care of our security and had to act by ourselves. and yes try to kill terrorists when we find them with minimal damage to civilians.

3. israel is not starving gaza. in fact many palestinians get medical treatment in israel. treatment we're giving from good will since we dont have to.

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=13...

4. the stern gang was a minority. even in wikipedia they said their numbers were not more than a few hundrads. did a few hundrads made 900,000 people run away? yeh right.

5. when u say they left in order to return in a few days, what do u mean? what would change in a few days?... that thing that would change is that arab armies were supposed to occupy and kill all jews and solve the problem.

6. UN 1947 called for 2 countries. one for arabs and one for jews. the arabs did not agree. they wanted to win it all. they lost and pay the price. by doing that they lost their rights of the country. thats one of the risks of war. (refernce - most of history).

7. we dont call ourselves chosen. dont tell me how i call myself/

8. let me take you to some history lessons. since jordan was seperated from palestine in 1922, this is the earliest form of palestinian nation you can say. jews and arabs were under british regime. jews legaly bought lands and setteled on it. no use of force. on 1948, palestinian could chose to have their share. instead they wanted more. they lost.

9. about arab actions prior to 1948, please check:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

http://en.wikipedia.http//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/19...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936%E2%80%931939_Ara...

as always arabs tent to blame others for what they do themselves. please check that the recent accusations of israel trying to destroy el-akza mosque are as old as 1929...

10. about the future. think positive. cut your losses. accept our existance and let there be peace.

• 1 decade ago

yes it is awful and there is no justification but concentrate on today and the issuess happening

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nobody reading and/or replying to this question has any authority to "justify" decisions made by politicians 40+ years ago to you or anyone else!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, and they killed for a good cause.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.