Alternative medicine for dogs?

I was wondering what your oppinion is of alternative medicine for dogs such as accupuncture, massage, etc. Do you feel it is viable or a load of crap?? Has anyone ever had any experience with it, if so what was your and your dogs experience? I never really thought about it until a vet tech friend of mine... show more I was wondering what your oppinion is of alternative medicine for dogs such as accupuncture, massage, etc. Do you feel it is viable or a load of crap?? Has anyone ever had any experience with it, if so what was your and your dogs experience?

I never really thought about it until a vet tech friend of mine told me about how her dogs back legs were paralized before I knew her... I never in a million years would have guessed based on how well her dog moves! well she said that while the vets couldn;t seem to help at all, after trying regular accupunture it slowly got better... It got me wondering, was it the accupuncture or could it have just been time