Peace
Peace asked in Arts & HumanitiesPoetry · 1 decade ago

My college is having a contest to see if someone can come up with a creative name for there new Web page.?

Currently it is ePathways, it is a student tool for academic planning and career exploration, they need a name that captures what it actually is. The school I go to is chemeketa community college. I have been brain storming but thought I would ask to see what other people came up with. I know there are lots of creative minds on here!

Favorite Answer

ePathways is a good name...a tough one to beat...how about "Nextstep" (assuming you want a single word or word-set), because whether you're planning your next class or your next vocation, you advance by one step at a time, and each choice is a "next step"...your byline could be: "getting you there one step at a time".

cheers

Source(s): Editor, New Poets Press

so far i hate to be the only one interested in this, but you could probably draw more attention by what you want in a mission statement for the school, goals, and ends. accomplishments. where the heck you are (there are a lot of people that are not going to research you) . life gives as what life gets . this is always true, give life all you have, it's all you got. bsf.