Eating and sleeping habbit of my one year old daughter?

i am worried for my daughter, she is around 8 kg now. height seems to be quite normal....her normal eating schedule is:- 1) morning ::: 8 a.m. ---- 120 ml milk 2)morning :::: 10 a.m. .....one toast bread with butter and jam or corn flakes with 100 ml milk. 3) at 12:30 --- around 10-15 spoon feeding of solid food... show more i am worried for my daughter, she is around 8 kg now. height seems to be quite normal....her normal eating schedule is:-
1) morning ::: 8 a.m. ---- 120 ml milk
2)morning :::: 10 a.m. .....one toast bread with butter and jam or corn flakes with 100 ml milk.
3) at 12:30 --- around 10-15 spoon feeding of solid food (rice with vegetables or home made bread with vegetables) with water or juice.
5) at 14:00 ....130 ml milk (then she sleeps for one hr)
6) at 16:00 ....some fruit...like 5-6 grapes or little bit of apple or banana ...at 18:00 milk around 100 ml
7) dinner at 19:30
then i try to make her sleep...but my problem is she dont sleep herself ...she never wanted to sleep...and if i try giving her milk at around 21:00...so that she sleeps well....sometimes she vomit everything.

Is my food pattern for her normal? what should i change to make her sleep longer and make her healthier? she wakes up 2 times each night and sleeps after drinking 100 ml milk...
4 answers 4