Harang or Dice K?

Whos the better pitcher?

Favorite Answer

Harang and its not even that close.

For 1 thing dice-k has no track record...he was mediocre last season while Harang ahs had back2back "ace" seasons. Dice-K will have a better record cuz he p-alys for a better team and cuz Harang has started off w/ such a crap record despite pitching quite well...the reds have been giving him no run suipport whatsoever.

I think the K's will be comparable and very similar since they are both establsihed 200 K pitchers. However, I think harang's ERA and WHip will be much better...I think his ERA will be like half a run lower and his whip like .2-.25 which are pretty big differences. Also i expect Harang to get much mroe wins from this point forth while i predict Dice-K's walks are gonna catch up w/ him and his stats are gonna take a hit....good move...and damn, u choopi

I would say Dice-K.

Harang will have a lower WHIP, and about the same amount of strikeouts but that's it. Dice-K seems to have finally figured it out in his second season in the MLB. Harang has been given no run support this season, whereas Dice-K's offense is scoring the most runs per game in the AL. Walks can be troublesome for Dice-K, and he doesn't go deep into games, but he'll get a lot more wins.

Hope I helped!

would be Harang but Dusty is going to absolutely kill his arm so it is Dice K.

I definately say Dice K.

Harang wont get as much support.

Daisuke!

he just seems to have a better arm and more stanima.

harang can pitch for 1 inning and notice his stanima lower

I like Harrang. I just traded for him. Reds are playing well now. He will give more innings and K'S.