Blood Pressure?

If your blood pressure suddenly drops, how quickly does it take to return to normal?

I'm asking coz my brothers taking tablets where they've stated in the information leaflet this may happen, I'm just curious.

Favorite Answer

If it's induced by taking drugs, it could really be anywhere from a few hours to however long you're taking them for or even a few days after that. It just depends on the person.

As long as he doesn't already have low blood pressure, he'll be fine.

• googie

Are the tablets your brother is taking prescribed by a doctor? If so, have him check immediately with his physician. Regardless what the literature says, the doctor should have the last word as to whether to continue taking the drug. We do not know if the pressure will return to normal.

This is going to depend on the medication and it's ability to be eliminated from the body after use. You might want to talk to a Pharmacist or Doctor, and get better information about this drug.

take some salt to dissolve in the tongue and swallow it. its so effective, a friend of my have this problem and I did it for her once, she used to have salt when she has a drop in blood pressure.