is there a seized car auction website in southern,california to buy cars for cheap?

i need to see them on the website like they have to be repossessed by the bank or impounded cars for sale, i heard they have brand new bmw's for like 20,000

Favorite Answer

I would recommend a site I use in my business (buying and selling large bulk lots of anything), and this site is GovernmentAuctions.org.

They have tons of media coverage, and the CEO's been on CNBC, and they have faily good data and excellent support

As far as a new BMW, you're not really going to find 2008 seized cars. Rather, your more likely to find 2003-2006 upscale cars like BMW, Mercedes and Lexus that have been seized by US Customs, IRS, or US Marshalls, and the price you'll pay will probably be very good compared to a dealer, but auctions for these high end cars can get somewhat competative, and so don't expect to get a steal on such a popular item as a high end car (although you can easily get steals on less popular or manageable items).

That said, you can still walk away with a nice car bargain at these auctions. Just do your research with bluebooks and such before you go in to bid, and don't go above your predetermed maximum bid.

As far as California, I know of at least two regular federal government auctions that take place every several months at which these types of cars are sold, and GovernmentAuctions.org and their top-notch support staff will get you the info you need. They also have websites listed on which you can bid for US Marshalls and US Customs cars online, but I would not recommend doing that unless you physically inspected the car (which you can most of the time do), and they've started it for you (which they do).

For your reference, in my sources, I've posted a link to a video of one of these federal auctions at which seized vehicles are sold.

Good luck.

Government Car Auctions California

Buy Car From Government Auctions!

try here, it might be what your looking for

http://www.usfreeads.com/1147486-cls.html