Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 1 decade ago

Can I make my Disney dining reservations online?

• g
    Best Answer

No you cannot make your ADR's online. You will have to call 1-407-WDW-DINE. Go to allears.net first to take a look at the menus to most if not all the restaurants on Disney property. You can also get reviews on most of the restaurants there, too.

Yes. If you are scheduling for Disney Land or World, good luck. My mom spent 6 months when i was 12 years old. It was my birthday present because we were leaving on my birthday. She planned so long and when we got there, we only did half the things she planned. But it was worth it, she read a book that was like the Guide to Wakt Disney World, a guy wrote it who told everything about waiting in lines, secret tips, everything. IT helped so much and made verything better because she planned. Ever since then, my dad has never planned the vacations!

You can find info but the reservations must be made by phone. They are helpful and will walk you through the process. 407-WDW-DINE is the number.

No you cannot make reservations online.

yes

Yepp. (: