2-PART SURVEY: 1. How many cable TV stations do you have? 2: Which channels do you watch the most?

We have basic cable that goes up to channel 99, with the last one being a sort of scrolling program guide on Cox Cable.

I mostly watch NBC on Thursday nights [great comedies], Comedy Central, The History Channel, PBS, Fox on Sunday nights [great animated comedies], C-Span, Sci-Fi, and the sublime Turner Classic Movies.

Favorite Answer

Well, since I have digital cable, I believe I get close to 800 channels...I don't get to watch as much TV as I used to, but I'm usually tuned into the History Channel, MTV, VH1, or anything sports...

• Linda

1. An important game is being played, however you already have agreed to meet your girlfriend/boyfriend on that day but your friends want you to go to the game, what would you do? a) Tell your girlfriend/boyfriend that you are ill and go to the game p i'd rather take my boyfriend to the game as well 2. You have an important exam tomorrow but your team are playing in the cup final today and you have not prepared for the exam, what would you do? - a) Quickly revise (10 minutes), and watch the match. 3. You live in an area far away from your team's stadium and you want to watch your team play in the stadium, what would you do? - b) Stay where you are but every home match, travel to the stadium (which could take 6 hours) 4. Your team are losing 4-0 in a cup final, it is now half time what would you do? - a) Stay for the whole match since you are a loyal fan 5. 5. You are walking around proudly wearing your teams shirt (costing £60). You are in an area where everyone hates your team, suddenly 5 men approach you and ask you to take your shirt off and rip it, what would you do? - a) Don't listen to them and end up getting beat up - if they'd beat up a girl

I think we have about 125. We do not pay for the high premium stuff.

I very much enjoy FoodTV, and the Comedy Channel, and certain things on LOGO. Also wouldn't be anywhere but NBC on Thursday night for sure! I work second shift and Must See TV is worth the cost of my Tivo alone!

Also love Nip/Tuck which is on hiatus right now.

100 or so channels. ESPN, Public Access channel, G4, BET, TNT, FX , History channel, Discovery Channel, VH1, Channel 1 Videos on Demand, TCM, AMC, anychannel showing a good movie.

We have somewhere around 600, I think. During the day if I'm home I like to watch "Little House" reruns on Hallmark, old sitcoms on tbs and Fx....Weekends usually LMN for background noise. OH! Cach Cab on Discovery....

Evenings: Idol, Medium, House, Are you smarter than a fifth grader? and Don't forget the lyrics...

I have about 80 channels. I watch BRAVO, A&E, VH1, and the local NBC News.

I think we have the "full" 150 (or whatever) package.

Of them, the networks, the "documentary" and "true-life" channels (nat-geo, history, military, TLC, Discov, etc), public tv, news (Foxnews, Headline), TVLand.

I'm not opinionated, I'm just ALWAYS RIGHT!

My Hubby has satlite tv and has hundreds of channels to choose from but, I noticed that her only watches about 10. I am not interested in TV

Uh, 3-4-500...gee, I never looked before now...to do list!

And, I don't necessarily pay attention to the channel....wow, some t.v. watcher I am!

CSIs, House, scarey movies, Science channel(got one!), history...just an eclectic choice....ack!

Now I have to make a survey!

• Several hundred with DirecTV. I watch ESPN, the Discovery Channel (love "Mythbusters"), HBO, and the NHL Network.