Which TV should I get - 32-inch Sony (KDL32SL130), 37-inch Toshiba (37HL67) or 42-inch Phillips (42TA648BX)?

I am about my take my first move to HD next weekend and I was able to reduce my list of choices to the above three TVs through a great deal of research. However, I want to make sure I make the right decision and I am hoping you all can help me make up my mind. I realize these are three different sizes but I... show more I am about my take my first move to HD next weekend and I
was able to reduce my list of choices to the above three TVs through a great deal of research. However, I want to make sure I make the right decision and I am hoping you all can help me make up my mind.

I realize these are three different sizes but I am trying to stick with what Costco carries for convenience purposes. The Sony impresses me quite a bit so I am debating whether this trumps the smaller size despite my ability to fit up to a 42-inch TV (the hole I am trying to fill is 43 inches wide). I would go with a 37- or 42-inch Sony no doubt if it were available at Costco but it appears the next size up is a 46-inch.

What do you all recommend? Is the Sony really worth it despite the smaller size? Is the Phillips too new to go with? Is the Toshiba a good compromise between the two others? Am I missing something that is available at Costco that I should be looking at comparable to these three TVs?
Update: I narrowed down my choice to the 42-inch Phillips LCD (42TA648BX) and not a moment too soon - the Toshiba can no longer be found on Costco's Web site. It does not exist any more. However, I started looking elsewhere for good deals and I found a 42-inch Panasonic plasma (TH-42PX80U) at Sears for $900 ($100 less... show more I narrowed down my choice to the 42-inch Phillips LCD (42TA648BX) and not a moment too soon - the Toshiba can no longer be found on Costco's Web site. It does not exist any more.
However, I started looking elsewhere for good deals and I found a 42-inch Panasonic plasma (TH-42PX80U) at Sears for $900 ($100 less than the Phillips). However, the deal only lasts until Thursday.
Given the choice between the Phillips LCD and the Panasonic plasma, what would you choose? I think the plasma would rock (would it?) but I have my reservations about making such a large purchase anywhere other than Costco (should I?).