marked asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

when people say eat 5-6 meals a day for guy whose trying to get ripped etc..what are those meals?

im 19..i workout everyday..cardio twice a week..lift weights 3-4 days a week..if im supposed to eat 5-6 meals..like what should i eat...n when should i eat..n how much should i eat..lets a diet for a ripped body...help me out here...should theyre be fruits for a snack..like wht exacltly..me kinda clueless here..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lots of protein, and when you eat carbs, make them complex carbs (whole grains, nuts - especially almonds). Eat healthy low carb, low sugar meals, and your "in-between" meals should be a protein shake, or a piece of fruit and a cheese stick, or a cup of yogurt and some almonds. Drink about 16 oz. of water at each meal, too.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First and formost you need to consume at least 30grams of protein per meal along with this you need a good choice of fruit or vegetables try to avoid processed carbs.

these portions should be moderate in size

You should eat at least every 3 hours.

Do this and you will be ripped in no time and function better both mentally and physically.

Regards

Tim.

• 1 decade ago

it can be the same meals that you would eat normally just split them up why they say to do that is because your digestion is like a fire if you feed a fire to fast it smothers it if you feed it slow it burns hot and you have more energy

• 1 decade ago

then it has to be healthy meals

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

portein and calories

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.