Hangover Cures?

What's everyones favorite hangover cures.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • SpK5
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I take a berocca, drink as much coke as I can and eat something fatty, like pizza. Oh yeah, and a hot bath or shower too...

1. Berocca - Puts the vitamin B back in, as well as the big glass of water it's mixed with.

2. Coke - Fizz for the nausea, liquid for the dehydration, and a caffeine and sugar hit to make you feel a bit more lively.

3. A Hot Bath - The heat sweats out the toxins that are causing all the problems. You'll feel a bit woozy at first but go with it and you'll feel better afterwards.

This is much quicker and more effective than to just wait for the hangover to go away:-)

• 4 years ago

My best hangover cure is to avoid one. Before going to bed, drink two or three large glasses of water real quick and right after one another. Don't go to the washroom, just go right to bed. Let your body absorb all of that water into your kidneys and the only thing that you'll wake up with, is a real urge to go pee.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

beetroot is meant to be really good for curing hangovers.

i used to work in a smoothie shop and the key ingredient in the 'hangover healer' was beetroot. sounds horrid but loadsa people swore by them

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

drink a lot of water before you go to bed or when you wake up just keep drinking. I don't drink all that much anymore so now I do the water thing but way back in college I would do the wake up and continue drinking again.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

McDonald's Breakfast! A bacon, egg & cheese on a biscuit with hash browns, a HUGE glass of water, two Advil and a nap!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The cause of a headache after drinking too much alcohol is that the alcohol has caused you to dehydrate. Drink lots of water. The morning after, I'd also drink a big glass of either tomato juice, or V8.

Worked for me...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

in a chilled glass mix the following

two raw eggs

teaspoon of vegemite

teaspoon of minced garlic

2 berrocca

finely crushed ice

1/4 can leftover beer

contents of ashtray

salt and pepper to taste

drink quickly and completely and wullah! you have forgotten you have a hangover

• 1 decade ago

Vitamin B before bed or just don't drink

• 1 decade ago

eat some menudo

• 1 decade ago

raw egg beaten into ice cold milk a swallow in one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.