cheng asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文功課,,,急急急急急呀!!!!!!!唔該幫下手,,,

Exercise

Name : MTCS P5 Comprehension FIB Exercise 3

Skill Based Category : Comprehension

Level : 5

Instruction: Jack wrote a letter to Peter telling him about Disneyland in Hong Kong. Read the letter.

Jack wrote a letter to Peter telling him about Disneyland in Hong Kong. Read the letter.

Dear Peter,

I would like to tell you some exciting news. Hong Kong Disneyland is open now. I am sure you would like to know more about it. Disneyland is a magical theme park. It is divided into four sections. They are Main Street, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Adventureland. It provides wonderful entertainment for your entire family. You can meet your favourite Disney friends, visit Disney attractions and watch Broadway-style shows, colourful parades and fireworks at night. There are two grand hotels for you to stay overnight too.

The park admission ticket is like a passport. With it, you can join a full day's programme. Tickets for adults cost $295 each on weekdays and $350 each on weekends or special days. Tickets for children aged from 3 to 11 cost $210 each on weekdays and $250 each on weekends or special days. But, children who are under 3 are free of charge. Seniors aged 65 or above only need to pay $170 each on weekdays and $200 each on weekends or special days.

Hong Kong Disneyland opened on 12 September 2005. If you are interested, you can contact Hong Kong Disneyland Reservation Center by telephone or email to make a hotel reservation. The opening hours are from 10am to 7pm every day. Don't miss this opportunity! I will tell you more if I have further information. Take care.

Yours truly,

Jack

1 . I've been on the roller coaster once. It is really _________.

2 . Jackie has a big family. There are a total of ten people in his _________ family.

3 . My sister is going to study _________ without sleeping to prepare for her examination tomorrow.

4 . Yesterday was Mother's birthday. My father made a _________ at a famous restaurant and took us out for dinner.

5 . I always go to the library with my friends on _________ because we don't have to go to school on Saturdays and Sundays.

6 . Disneyland is the newest ______ _______ in Hong Kong.

7 . This scarf is very _________. There are many different colours on it.

8 . The lobby of this hotel is very ________. I feel as if I have entered a palace.

9 . Sandy _________ her cake into six pieces and shared them with us.

10 . Purple is my ________ colour.

Rating
  • Baggio
    Favorite Answer

1 . I've been on the roller coaster once. It is really __exciting_____.

2 . Jackie has a big family. There are a total of ten people in his _entire____ family.

3 . My sister is going to study _overnight______ without sleeping to prepare for her examination tomorrow.

4 . Yesterday was Mother's birthday. My father made a __reservation_____ at a famous restaurant and took us out for dinner.

5 . I always go to the library with my friends on __week ends_______ because we don't have to go to school on Saturdays and Sundays.

6 . Disneyland is the newest __attraction__ _______ in Hong Kong .

7 . This scarf is very _colorful________. There are many different colours on it.

8 . The lobby of this hotel is very _grand___. I feel as if I have entered a palace.

9 . Sandy __divided______ her cake into six pieces and shared them with us.

10 . Purple is my __favourite_____ colour.

Source(s): Myself