asked in 娛樂與音樂電影 · 1 decade ago

拜託幫我翻譯電影心得,中翻英!!!!超急~

這是一段電影心得~可以麻煩英文好的人幫我翻成英文嗎?

意思差不多就好了!最慢今晚12點以前翻好~拜託拜託~~

請勿用段落翻譯翻...謝謝

以下是內容

這是我第一次看全英文的電影,大致上看的懂它的大意,但或許是因有些字不懂,導致無法完全瞭解,所以感動就少了幾分。男主角在第一次見到女主角就一見鍾情,隨即展開熱烈追求,他的表現落落大方又充滿自信,令我印象深刻。雖然他們熱戀的年紀僅僅17歲,但對這份愛情卻沒有因青澀的年紀而有一分隨意,甚至這份愛情一直持續到終老,至死不渝的愛情在現代已是難得一見,片中諾亞對艾莉的深情顯得更令人動容,這似乎也印證了一句話─“初戀,永遠令人刻骨銘心”。

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

This is my first time for watching an English-only movie. Generally, I can get its main point. But I cannot completely understand their lines because I cannot recognize every vocabulary, and thus my feelings of being moved declined. The leading actor fell straight in love with the leading actress at first sight and began his strong pursuit of the getting the heart of the leading actress. His behavior appeared generous and full of confidence, which made a deep impression on me. Although they were only 17 years old when they fell in love, they did not take their love slightly because of their young age and even kept their love until they got old. Love which never change until death is not common in modern society, and the deep love Noah paid to Ellie seemed even more moving! It seems to prove a saying, [First love is always impressive to all of us.]

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.