ADVICE: feel scared of my 1st job?

I have never work b4 in my life, all I do is studying until now, I'm already 22. Now that I've graduated, and I get a job, it is kinda happy to get a job, meaning that I can earn my living. I'll start working by next month. But then when I think of working, I feel scared. What will it be like in the... show more I have never work b4 in my life, all I do is studying until now, I'm already 22. Now that I've graduated, and I get a job, it is kinda happy to get a job, meaning that I can earn my living. I'll start working by next month. But then when I think of working, I feel scared.

What will it be like in the working world?

What should I prepare myself to?

Do I really wanna work?

I'm so scared of my new chapter of life. I don't know how to say... I'm so blur. I don't know what is like in the working world! Am I alone here? Do anyone ever feel scared like I do. I need some advice on how to handle this matter.