Sunni countries (Saudi Arabia) aid insurgents in Iraq as do Shia countries(Iran) why do we only hold Iran out?

Both are aiding the wounding and killing of Americans?!!?!?!?!?!?! And yes I understand that there are Sunni Muslims living in Iran and Shia Muslims living in Saudi Arabia as well as Christians living in both. I was speaking predominantly. There are many countries aiding 'insurgents' in Iraq not... show more Both are aiding the wounding and killing of Americans?!!?!?!?!?!?!

And yes I understand that there are Sunni Muslims living in Iran and Shia Muslims living in Saudi Arabia as well as Christians living in both.

I was speaking predominantly.

There are many countries aiding 'insurgents' in Iraq not just Iran although Iran is the only country the U.S. government claims is doing this!

If you try and use the argument that it is not the government of Saudi Arabia but individual citizens that are aiding the Iraqi insurgents I have to take exception to that argument, because everything that I have ever learned about Saudi Arabia is that the only people who have the connections or wealth are the people in the government.