Chocolate covered strawberry business?

Everyone who I have ever given my chocolate strawberries to, (homemade), says that they are very good. I have asked some people and they said that I could open a small business if I wanted to. If I were to open one, it would be small, local and well priced. What do you think? Should I?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Work with wedding caterers. Strawberries spoil and you need the very best to sell so you would need a good supplier and don't want them to spoil so you need to make them fresh when ordered. Display them with garnishment like mint on a beautiful tray at wedding receptions. Imagine getting an order for 200-400 on one single day. Use white chocolate on some of them or double dip in brown then white or swirl white over the brown.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Hey BB- WOW! What a choice- At the risk of sounding greedy, I DO want both- However, I will settle for just the Chocolate Truffles AND the Strawberries can have that awesome cream cheese mixture inside them! MM MM GOOD! Those are SO tasty and good! I am now craving chocolate- LOL! AND strawberries- Huh, I wonder WHY! If possible, I'd make you a tray of both these treasured goodies. You'd have to share, of course- lol! Take care and have a gr8 Sunday and an even better week! ;-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.