Chocolate covered strawberry business?

Everyone who I have ever given my chocolate strawberries to, (homemade), says that they are very good. I have asked some people and they said that I could open a small business if I wanted to. If I were to open one, it would be small, local and well priced. What do you think? Should I?

Best Answer

Work with wedding caterers. Strawberries spoil and you need the very best to sell so you would need a good supplier and don't want them to spoil so you need to make them fresh when ordered. Display them with garnishment like mint on a beautiful tray at wedding receptions. Imagine getting an order for 200-400 on one single day. Use white chocolate on some of them or double dip in brown then white or swirl white over the brown.

Hey BB- WOW! What a choice- At the risk of sounding greedy, I DO want both- However, I will settle for just the Chocolate Truffles AND the Strawberries can have that awesome cream cheese mixture inside them! MM MM GOOD! Those are SO tasty and good! I am now craving chocolate- LOL! AND strawberries- Huh, I wonder WHY! If possible, I'd make you a tray of both these treasured goodies. You'd have to share, of course- lol! Take care and have a gr8 Sunday and an even better week! ;-)