Why do some emo are wannabe asian? its annoying sometime?

i go to this skool where alot of teenagers are emo-ish..since im a few asian girl in that skool,they're lik all over me..is it becuz im asian? that they think im kool..its that sayin that all asian r kool..i know i am..lik when im sittin in lunch an emo boy come up to me..make conversation,try to get to know... show more i go to this skool where alot of teenagers are emo-ish..since im a few asian girl in that skool,they're lik all over me..is it becuz im asian? that they think im kool..its that sayin that all asian r kool..i know i am..lik when im sittin in lunch an emo boy come up to me..make conversation,try to get to know me.ask question..lik can we hang out he say.i have so many emo friend..im not emo myself..but love rock music..is it becuz my race..they go up 2 me off sayin oh i learn how to say this word in thai,,japanese,korean and stuff.im lik i get it..im asian..u lik me.u wish u were asian.and guess what they even admitted they wish they was..i dont mind that emo r so interest in da asian society im kool with them but it gets sometime annoyin..im not callin any emo out..no offends.im not mean lik that.its just that is there a reason why emo love azn ppl.now i see emo more with azn trend..my emo friend get excited when theyre around me..i though that emo r alwayz depress..i think emo are ok.
6 answers 6