Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who else thinks Shawn Michaels a little rascal ever? Gotta love him?

LMAO! This whole Shawn Michaels/Chris Jericho situation had me so pissed off with Jericho because he kept accusing Shawn Michaels of faking it, only to find out after all that Shawn Michaels was. Haha! Shawn Michaels can be a little rascal sometimes with that rascally behavior of his. And that sweet chin music comes out of nowhere

Favorite Answer

I've been a fan of HBK's since his time with Marty Jannetty in The Rockers.I knew he was faking as he's done this before.With Marty in 1991 in the Barbershop Incident where he superkicked him through a window, through DX where he's faked injury to Summerslam 2002.

That's where he appeared in a wheelchair after being taken out by HHH's sledgehammer shot.He was faking that as after his promo, he stood up to promise revenge on HHH.Which he got later that year in the Elimination chamber at Survivor Series.It was funny seeing how Y2J was caught out with the Sweet chin music.He never saw it coming lol.

Lets see how rascal he'll be when he get the beat down by the hands of Chris Jericho at Judgment Day! I bet he can't fake that one!

Thats just who HBK is, think of all the tag team partners he has turned on? Some believe he screwed Bret Hart. He has done a lot of "rascally" things.

Lets see how rascal he'll be when he get the beat down by the hands of Batista! I bet he can't fake that one!

I don't. I can think of many wrestlers better than Shawn Michaels in the ring from the past and present, and not all in the WWE, either.

If you want classic heel Shawn Michaels, then watch his early DX days.

Man oh man could he get under your skin.

Gotta luv HBK!

i knew he was faking the whole time

he hurt his right knee at backlash and limped and put the brace on his left knee the next few weeks

the little rascal!!!

I have loved Shawn since 1993, he has been my favorite since then.

I loved what he did to Jericho, that'll teach him to run his mouth.

• HBK

Woah there. Batista is going to receive yet another superkick from HBK. He's the showstopper and that's what he did on Monday.

Gotta love them rascals...