What is discounted with a wal mart discount card?

The person doing our orientation couldn't remember and I've been too busy at work to ask (or the managers have already gone when I get the chance) and none of my co workers know. I know fruits and soda and stuff like that are but i don't know about anything else...

Favorite Answer

The discount works on all Non-food items, which are not on Sale/Clearance.

Food is where it gets tricky... Items like chips/soda/candy and other foods typicaly found in a Non-Supercenter Walmart are in general discounted.

Staples like bread,milk,meats,eggs etc... are not covered by the discount.

Fruit and Vegetables are the most recent addition to the discount list.

• rezai

Walmart Discount Card

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): discounted wal mart discount card: https://biturl.im/sy12M
  • k-rozz

basically anything that a normal wal mart would have. regular walmart do not carry groceries like a super walmart...so groceries would not be included in this..with the exception of chips and soft drinks ( because of course a regular walmart carries these)..any merchandise other than general groceries are discounted.oh and dont forget ..we also get an extra discount in the superwalmarts if they carry an optical place to buy glasses....also if you check www.walmartbenefits.com you can find discounts that we get from other companies that are not advertised....for example did you know that certain companies such as sprint and kindercare offers discounts to walmart associates.you will have to make a username and password to get on this website,the link below will get you to the website to sign up...also we get a discount on www.walmart.com to buy items....your personal should have explained this to you or at least mentioned this website.

My wife works at walmart and I use my discount card regularly and from my understanding the only thing you can't get discount on is cigarettes and alcoholThe discount is 10% off

• googie

If you are a Wall-Mart employee, tie a string around your finger which is your reminder to ask the manager what the Wall-Mart discount card applies to what purchases in what amount.

Source(s): He/She has the answer to your question.

i work at walmart. You get a discount on regular merc., and fruits and vegatables. and some groceries(mostly sugar, cerel, ships, candy, drinks, and cakes) If you look on your receipt whatever has a X by it you get a discount, and what evers has a T on it doesnt.

Source(s): Hope it helps

Everything that can be found in a regula Wal-Mart (nota supercenter) except:

* alcohol (I think)

* tobacco

* Wal-Mart gift cards

* deli items

* items on sale

I've noticed that thersa discount on phone cards. I dunno about if thersa discount on restaurant gift cards. Gotta check that next!!!

can the discount be used in sam's club

Mostly everything. Except for,deli,cigarettes,and mark downs.