Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Have ever wanted to own a lie detector....???

LIE DETECTOR

John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmick. One day, John came home with another one of his unusual purchases. It was a robot that John claimed was actually a lie detector.

It was just about 5:30 that afternoon when Tommy, their 11 year old son returned home from school. Tommy was over 2 hours late. "Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?" they asked.

"Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project," said Tommy. The Robot then walked around the table and slapped Tommy, knocking him completely out of his chair.

"Son, this robot is a lie detector. Now tell us where you went after school."

"We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie."

"What did you watch?" asked Marsha.

"The Ten Commandments," answered Tommy. The Robot went around to Tommy and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair. With lip quivering, Tommy got up, sat down and said, "I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen."

"I'm ashamed of you, son," said John. "When I was your age, I never lied to my parents." The robot then walked around to John and delivered a roundhouse right that nearly knocked him out of his chair.

Marsha was bent double laughing, almost in tears. "Boy, did you ever ask for that one! And you can't be too mad with Tommy. After all, he is your son!" The Robot immediately walked around to Marsha, and slapped her three times.

Best Answer

ROFL...This is too much .....This is very very funny and I loved it. Thanks for the humor today. ♥

I would and have let it go Its hard but if you have trust issues like that walk away or just put it in the past you can't keep savin for lie detector test everytime you get suspicious or keep letting the negetive thoughts get the best of you just stay postive if that's the only evidance you have maybe she was just saying it If you spend all that money on a lie detector test either way your gonna have to do the same thing to get over it brother ..... put it in the past

• Paulus

That is a good one! It would be great to take that robot along with you to a party!

Lol someone already posted that on here on Yahoo, but still cool.

My first instinct was to say yes, then I read the whole thing, and laughing my butt off, decided no!

Did he look like the mail man? lol

Funny I liked that one.. star for ya..

ok.....funny but not hilarious, a bit predictable

• NOICE! (yes.. i spelled it like that on purpose. Thats how its pronounced by my frined. n-OY-ssE. lol. :) )

i didn't even see that one comin'! LOL!!