What would you do?? easy points..?

ok, so this boy lives in my city but goes to a dif. school. we know the same people but WE never actually met. we always tex and we really like eachother and we plan to hang out this summer. the only problem isim scared to talk to him on the phone [i always dismiss his calls] and im scared to meet him..what if im... show more ok, so this boy lives in my city but goes to a dif. school. we know the same people but WE never actually met. we always tex and we really like eachother and we plan to hang out this summer. the only problem isim scared to talk to him on the phone [i always dismiss his calls] and im scared to meet him..what if im not what he expected? we've seen pics of eachother before but idk. HELP what would YOU do?
Update: we're texting right now and idk we ACT like we go out but we dont and when we finally meet up i dont want it to be awkward.
1 answer 1