Gamma Ray Burst's???

Gamma Ray Bursts, i want to know more about them and research them. I have gotten data from the BATSE website and i want to somehow, make GRB's a topic in my science fair. This is not really a traditional sciene fair it is an international science contest, ISEF. And please don't tell me that i woun't be... show more Gamma Ray Bursts, i want to know more about them and research them. I have gotten data from the BATSE website and i want to somehow, make GRB's a topic in my science fair. This is not really a traditional sciene fair it is an international science contest, ISEF. And please don't tell me that i woun't be able to do anything, because if you go to the ISEF website, you will see under 2008 results, (after some navigation) there are projects such as black holes and similar things like that, so it is possible to make such a project. And i want it to be real science. :)
Update: it is all theoretical and observational, NOT EXPERIMENTAL