Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

Can you die if you have a hangover and eat watermelon?

Favorite Answer

You certainly can, and I can't believe there are so many people being so disrespectful about what is such an important question!

There is nothing, absolutely nothing magical about the combination of hangover and watermelon; it cannot possibly prevent your death. When you are about to die, it doesn't matter what you eat or drink or in what order, you are still going to die. The combination of hangover and watermelon is wonderful, I agree, but it has no property whatsoever to save you from anything that threatens your life, so yes, you can still die even if you have a hangover and eat watermelon.

The rest of you answerers ought to be ashamed of yourselves for giving this person the false hope that hangovers and watermelon can save a person's life!

A hangover, watermelon, and a raw egg: now that's a life-saving combination!

Watermelon contains fructose, which helps the body metabolize sugar easier. So, actually eating a watermelon when you have a hangover, is actually helpful. So is eating honey on a cracker or toast-it does the same thing.

if you're allergic to watermelon or you choke on it. But if that's the case, a hangover wouldn't matter.

If you try to eat the watermelon whole, maybe.

no hangovers dont kill you they just feel like they will. watermelon wont kill you either unless you choke to death on one. so officially NO.

Hey i'm here for the first time. I came across this question and I find the answers really useful. I am hoping to give something back to the community and assist others too.

I suppose if you were drunk enough, and fell asleep face forward into the whole watermelon and drowned.....

These questions get weirder and weirder

I doubt it unless your allegic or choke

Of course not.