Classic rock bands what aren't relevant today?

And don't say The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Deep Purple or bands like that or you need a boink on the head. The classic rock bands known today are highly relevant and there is a reason they are so, but what are some rock bands from the 60's and 70's that are so bad that no band carries on... show more And don't say The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Deep Purple or bands like that or you need a boink on the head.

The classic rock bands known today are highly relevant and there is a reason they are so, but what are some rock bands from the 60's and 70's that are so bad that no band carries on their influence and they just faded away into history?
This probably takes a person who experienced the 60's and 70's (You know who I'm looking at!!!) but please do share some.

:0 )
Update: Smiley: Who else can I be referring to? Raine: How in the world is King Crimson nor relevant? They're one of the most influential progressive rock bands, many of the modern prog bands take after King Crimson. I'm not even gonna get stated on The Kinks and several other bands you listed.... (don't... show more Smiley: Who else can I be referring to?

Raine: How in the world is King Crimson nor relevant? They're one of the most influential progressive rock bands, many of the modern prog bands take after King Crimson. I'm not even gonna get stated on The Kinks and several other bands you listed.... (don't forget that Dave Davies was credited for the first hard rock riff, if that ain't relevant, I don't know what is...)
Update 2: I know Ladytron... I was too lazy to comment on her entire answer... that might take pages :P
Update 3: (((HUG))) Will