What swimsuit should I wear to best fit my body type?

I am 18 and I live in Florida -REALLY close to the beach- and I want to find the perfect summer swimsuit! I also have a great job as a lifeguard pending, so I want to find a nice suit to compliment my body. I am 18, and really athletic, so I can get away with small swimsuits and brazilian cut bottoms. I have... show more I am 18 and I live in Florida -REALLY close to the beach- and I want to find the perfect summer swimsuit! I also have a great job as a lifeguard pending, so I want to find a nice suit to compliment my body.

I am 18, and really athletic, so I can get away with small swimsuits and brazilian cut bottoms. I have nice long legs, and a toned stomach. I have 34 A breasts though- SMALL I know, but I work out a lot and can't retain a lot of fat. Plus I have a natural slim build, so I am kind of stuck with it what I have. : (

Does anyone have any good suggestions of swimsuit types that would look good on me? Where to shop possibly? Descriptions or pictures would be great! (I would prefer something that doesn't flatten me out on top any more than I already am.

I am on a budget, but I can splurge a little if it is something that I really like and will wear a lot. Thanks!
Update: Sorry, I just realized that I mentioned my age twice. : ) oops.
Update 2: Thanks tropical, I know that, but I was also looking for a personal swimsuit for the beach/pool whatever.