I need a contacts e-mails & websites for travel agentcy (Tourism Company) in Malaysia?

Hello every body I need your help...

I 'ld like a website for travel agency or tourism company in Malaysia as I searched on the internet but no use

Please If you know websites for these inform me

Favorite Answer

Triways Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd

20-A Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad

Taman Tun Dr Ismail

60000 Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia

Tel: (+60-3) 7191044, 7180333

Fax: (+60-3) 7185415, 7174025

Tropical Adventure Tours and Travel

Lot 907, Ground Floor

Mega Hotel, Jalan Merbau

98000 Miri, Sarawak

Malaysia

Tel: (+60-85) 419337

Fax: (+60-85) 414503

E-Mail: hthee@pc.jaring.my

Wetland Tours Sdn. Bhd.

Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia

Tel: (+60-3) 33248433, 33243533

Fax: (+60-3) 33238455

E-Mail: wetldtrs@tm.net.my

If it didn't work, please contact me.

Source(s): With Pleasure

i'd like a sturdy flight on the acceptable fee. I evaluate departure days and circumstances of distinctive airways and their fee. also, at the same time as travelling coach i opt to come across a flight that has seats with leg room, so i search for accessible seats before reserving. i choose an airline which will comprise the foodstuff contained in the fee of the fee ticket! With safe practices regulations being what they're you are able to't convey your own, and also you're in lots of circumstances waiting in a line someplace or racing between flights so can not end to devour on the airport. basically charge me the more advantageous in my fee ticket and enable the attendants serve it fairly than cause them to take care of the money. Or, make the foodstuff purchase an selection at the same time as paying for the fee ticket. i do not care about vacation spot events on the shuttle web pages. i'd fairly purchase a handbook e book and discover my own events. i opt to get out and be conscious the section human beings--otherwise why shuttle? As for automobiles and inns, I opt to e book them seperately from the flight.