Spiritually speaking, does anyone know a good hangover cure?

And anyone who tries to make some metaphor about 'seeing the truth of their deity being the ultimate hangover cure', or anything along those lines, will be summarily executed. Hangovers make Vinny cranky.
Update: To all those saying prevention is the best cure; thank you for the idea. However, as my time machine is currently being repaired, that is not a currently viable option for getting rid of THIS hangover. Themommy: Primus! o_O I am so glad I don't have any of those ingredients about the house, because I'd... show more To all those saying prevention is the best cure; thank you for the idea. However, as my time machine is currently being repaired, that is not a currently viable option for getting rid of THIS hangover.

Themommy: Primus! o_O I am so glad I don't have any of those ingredients about the house, because I'd actually be tempted to try that... thanks for the suggestion, I'll remember that for another time!