Possibility of pregnancy?

Okay, so I've been consistently taking birth control for about five months now, and everything's gone perfectly. During the first week of this month's pack, my times for pill intake were strange and sort of off. I took the first one at noon, second one the next day at 8, the next at 7, etc. Two... show more Okay, so I've been consistently taking birth control for about five months now, and everything's gone perfectly. During the first week of this month's pack, my times for pill intake were strange and sort of off. I took the first one at noon, second one the next day at 8, the next at 7, etc.

Two weeks ago, I was late taking a pill by around 11 hours. A few days later, I had sex for the first time, and have been regularly since then. Since then, I've also been late taking two pills in a row, the first by over twelve hours, the second by five.

Lately, I've been feeling a little nauseous, uncharacteristically exhausted at only 9 at night, I've been sleeping more, and having mysterious and recurrent headaches/lower backpains. I've also been eating things I usually hate, like meat. Also strange.

So give me your opinion, straight up: what are the chances that I could be pregnant?
Update: Forgot to mention that I took my late pills at 8 & 7 AM (my somewhat usual times), not PM.