What is the worst band out today?

I'd have to say, by far, Fall Out Boy. I hated them before, but when they made the cover of "Walk" by Pantera... ugh, you don't want to know. But what do you think?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

All of 'em, now get off my lawn you young punks! >shakes fist<

• 4 years ago

Jonas brothers Hannah Montana Metro Station Fly Leaf Paramore White Stripes Blink 182 The crimson Jumpsuit kit Sum 40-one Lil Wayne Linkin Park Demi Lavato Boys like women some thing emo, or pop. or in basic terms extremely undesirable.

• 1 decade ago

Janet Jackson

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I agree with you.

They did a Pantera cover?! LMFAO!

They get more pitiful by the day, but I also hate Panic! at the Disco, and all the stupid screamo bands. It drives me insane.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bones
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Almost all of them suck pretty hard. Outside of Radiohead and a handfull of others there's really no worthwhile bands around now. If I absolutely had to pick I would be that band that sang that song "i'll be your number one with a bullet, a loaded gun complex, cock it and pull it." What a horrible song, and I can't understand a freakin' word the guy is saying.

• 1 decade ago

They did what!?!? grab the torches, i'm going to go get the angry villagers.. keep that crap from happening again.

I'd still have to say most my hate goes towards Good Charolette... most possiest of all posers.

• J.H.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Nickelback.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Linkin Pork. They are the NKOTB of the "rock" world.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jonas brothers ..ugh..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

rogue traders effing suck

they cannot sing live

although i like fall out boy

they too cannot sing live

(N)

so many bands suck now

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.