6.Wichita State University
- WaiLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
The following is an official website in US. Please read it carefully as it can answer all your queries.
1) Please select the accredited universities or community colleges. There are lots of them.
2) For overseas students, it may require TOFEL to enter the accredited universities. As for accredited community colleges, the requirement is less, as long as you pass their entrance examination. After completing 2 year of AA degree in the community college, you can be transferred to the accredited universities for bachelor degrees (for the remaining 2 years). You can ask the individual school whether they can accept the credits which you earned in HK, by email.
3) For US residents, the tution fees may be around US$4000 per year (each course subject is around $350). For overseas students, the tution fees may be double of that. You can check it from the website, including also the dormitory fees.
4) I am not sure whether the above schools listed in your question, are accredited by US. Please check it carefully, otherwise you would lose a lot of money and waste your time in studing at the useless schools.Source(s): my family's experience
- HarLeOxBridgeLv 71 decade ago
The Best Design Schools in the World
Art Center College of Design
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD)
California College of the Arts
Central Saint Martins College of Art & Design
London College of Communication
ENSCI Les Ateliers
Polytechnic University of Milan
Hong Kong Polytechnic University
National Cheng Kung University
Shih Chien University
Musashino Art University