GRE asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

有關於履歷的將中文翻譯成英文,不知道是否正確...20點

我試著將履歷內容用翻譯軟體翻譯,看起來他翻譯的好像還真有那麼一回事兒,但是卻又覺得怪怪地,希望可以幫我把它改的更準確些,以下為中文和英文內容

1.招呼顧客,協助顧客點餐,結帳買單。

2.維繫店內整潔,器具洗滌。

3.沖煮咖啡,製作餐點。

4.利用電腦輸入資料、製作表格。

5.整理公司內文件資料,遞送公文及資料。

6.遞送茶水,購買辦公物品等雜務

7.電子零件組裝作業。

您可以從我的履歷表當中發現,我有當過助理,也有在咖啡廳工作過。因此,我相信我可以把我在咖啡廳應對客人的經驗,用在這份工作上。並且,我也當過助理,做過許多有關於電腦的文件處理,相關處理作業可說是非常的拿手;因為,我不僅擅長於Microsoft office的軟體,打字速度也可達每分鐘70-80字,還會部份影像處理軟體,要是您有這方面的需要,我相信我也能勝任。

而我對於您的這份工作也極有興趣,是因為我一直對服務顧客這件事保有很大的熱誠,更喜歡有關電腦的相關處理作業,不過最大的好處是你們的公司可以讓我有許多機會可以接觸外商顧客,我可以藉此加強我的語言能力,儘管那不是我的工作內容。

我懇切的希望能夠得到這份工作與職位,希望你能夠給我面試的機會。

You can find from my resume, I have worked as a assistant, have worked in the coffee shop too.

So, I believe I should use me on this job to guests' experience in the coffee shop.

And, I have worked as a assistant too, have file handling about the computer after doing a lot of, deal with the homework and can be regarded as the extraordinary one and good at relevantly; Because, I am not only good at the software of Microsoft office, it is can be up to 70-80 words of every minute to type the speed, can some image deal with software also, if you have need of in this respect, I believe I can competent too.

And this job to you of mine is extremely interested, because I have been protecting very great cordiality to this of serving customers all the time, prefer the relevant treatment homework about the computer, but the biggest advantage is that your company can let me have a lot of chances to contact foreign businessman customers, I can strengthen my language ability by this, though that is not my working content.

My earnest hope can get this job and position, hope you can give me a chance to interview.

1.Greet customers, help customers to order, check out and check.

2.Maintaining in the shop neatly, the utensil is washed.

3.Wash and boil coffee, make meal.

4.Utilize the computer to input the materials, make forms.

5.Put the file materials in the company in order, send official document and materials.

6.Send the tea, buy and handle official business such odd jobs as articles,etc.

7.The electronic part is assembled the homework.

Rating
  • Mason
    Favorite Answer

可能還可以加強,不過您參考看看:

You may find that I have worked as an assistant, also worked in the coffee shop from my resume, I believe my experiences would be a great help for this job.

Since I have worked as a assistant, file handling and computer works were part of my routine jobs, I am really good at those, I am not only good at Microsoft office, I can type up to 70-80 words per minute, able to deal with some image software, if you have needs in these respects, I believe I am competent too.

I have great interest in this job application. I have always been enthusiastic about serving customers of all kind, enjoy dealing with the computer works, however the biggest advantage is that I will have the chance to meet a lot of foreign businessman customers in your company, which I will have my opportunity to strengthen my language ability, although that is not my job description,.

My earnest hope to get this job and position, hope you can give me a chance for interview.

1.Greeting customers, help customers order, and check.

2Keep the shop neat, and the utensil clean.

3.Brew coffee, make meal.

4.Computer data input, make forms.

5.Keep files in order, delivering document and materials.

6.Delivering tea and coffee, run errands, etc.

7.Electronic parts assembly.

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多求職中英自傳、履歷表的範例,還有一些面試的注意事項,你都可以參考喔!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

Source(s): 很實用的求職、翻譯部落格