sandy asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

誠徵英文文法高手幫我解決一下這幾題的文法錯誤吧!

I Correct the underlined part of each sentence.

1Though Lucy worked very hard, the award was giving to Paul.

2Using to getting up early, army life did not seem hard for him.

3Many suggestions give to Mary as to how she should handle the examination.

4I saw him dance on the stage and that made me very happy.

5No one could make him to obey the law as he should.

6Ana suggested that Dave is given the chance to rest for the day.

7Peter is able to make himself understand in Spanish.

8Taipei is a best place to live than Hong Kong.

9John is five years senior than me, but he runs faster than me.

10I read many newspapers each day, nevertheless The Taipei Times, The United Daily and The New York Times.

11 I had too many things to take care of, for instance I would have come to your party.

12Ken did not ask Fanny to leave. Furthermore he asked her to stay.

13Ken was disappointed in Fanny’s behavior, therefore he still loves her dearly.

14This test is not difficult as the previous one.

15I thought today’s test would be easier, but it turned out that it was even hard than the previous one.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

更改如下﹕

1. Though Lucy worked very hard, the award was GIVEN to Paul.(要用被動式)

2. Using to getting up early, ARMY'S life did not seem hard for him.

3. Many suggestions WERE GIVEN to Mary as to how she should handle the examination. (跟第一題一樣的用法)

4. I saw him DANCING on the stage WHICH made me very happy. (如果用 and that made me...也可以)

5. No one could make him OBEY the law as he should. (make後面不用接to,直接放原形動詞即可)

6. Ana suggested TO GIVE Dave A CHANCE to rest for the day.(如果照原句改,可以這樣﹕Ana suggested that Dave WAS given A chance to rest for the day. 但覺得這樣的講法卡卡的)

7. Peter is able to make himself UNDERSTOOD in Spanish. (意思是說他能夠用西班牙語讓人了解,所以用被動的understood)

8. Taipei is a BETTER place to live than Hong Kong. (比較級用bettter)

9. John is NOT ONLY five years senior than me, BUT ALSO runs faster.

10. I read many newspapers each day, SUCH AS Taipei Times, United Daily and New York Times. (THE 都去掉)

11. I HAVE too many things to take care of, for instance, I have TO come to your party. (這句話很奇怪,語法不通. 去參加聚會不是應該被take care of的事,只能說是一件要做的事,那前面那句就應該講 many things to do就好,take care of有點應付處理的意味,如果我寫的話是這樣﹕I have too many things to do, your party is one of them.有時候為了考文法而出的問題並不適用於日常生活)

12. Ken did not ask Fanny to leave BUT STAY. (but是和前面意思相反的用法,肯沒叫Fanny離開,反而要她留下來,而主詞/動詞/受詞都一樣,就不需再重複一次。furthermore跟and/also的意思是差不多的,所以用furthermore不正確)

13. Ken was disappointed in Fanny’s behavior, HOWEVER, he still loves her dearly. (however部份也可以用nevetheless﹐...he loves her dearly nevertheless.或 nevertheless he loves her dearly. 如果用however, still還是要放)

14. This test is not AS difficult as the previous one.

15. I thought today’s test would be easier, but it turned out (that it was) even HARDER than the previous one.(比較級,hard要加er﹔而前面括弧內那小段其實可以省略)

hope it's helpful. ^_^

2008-05-17 01:19:46 補充:

第二句請改成﹕USED to getting up early, ARMY'S life did not seem hard for him

2008-05-17 01:22:27 補充:

唉~~第二句再改一次..BEING USED TO getting up early, ARMY'S life did not seem hard for him. 因為省略主詞,所以用動名詞being而不用be

2008-05-17 01:29:38 補充:

第四句還是用原句改成dancing就好,後面不用改成which,因為一改後面句子也要改了..簡單一點好了

2008-05-20 00:45:28 補充:

後來才想起來你說要改劃線的地方,但因為你po出來的句子都沒有劃線,所以就照我自己的意思改了~~@@