At what week in pregnancy does morning sickness usually start?

I am only 2 weeks and 3 days pregnant and am wondering when it typically starts. Is it possible to have ANY symptoms this early? I don't feel anything yet.
Update: I take that back about no symptoms... the past few days I've been dizzy every time I stand up. Could this be from pregnancy already?
Update 2: I know the exact date because I've been going to a fertility clinic for 2 years, was on injectible fertility drugs this cycle and had IUI (insemination) with hubby's sperm on April 29th, so I KNOW I conceived April 29th or right after. My beta blood test on day 14 was HCG 167 and 48 hours later was 493 so... show more I know the exact date because I've been going to a fertility clinic for 2 years, was on injectible fertility drugs this cycle and had IUI (insemination) with hubby's sperm on April 29th, so I KNOW I conceived April 29th or right after. My beta blood test on day 14 was HCG 167 and 48 hours later was 493 so I'm definately pregnant. My nurse is calling me 4 weeks and 3 days now but in reality I'm only 2 weeks & 3 days.
Update 3: The (in)fertility clinic also did vaginal ultrasounds almost daily for the first 13 days of my cycle since I was on Menopur (injectible fertility drug), so my follicle development was very closely monitored to know the right time to inseminate. Women who go to infertility clinics can know within 14 days when they... show more The (in)fertility clinic also did vaginal ultrasounds almost daily for the first 13 days of my cycle since I was on Menopur (injectible fertility drug), so my follicle development was very closely monitored to know the right time to inseminate. Women who go to infertility clinics can know within 14 days when they get pregnant because they always do a blood test at day 14, so that's how I know so early.