Ladies if we ruled the world,what would we have the men doing?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I think it would be AWESOME if Amazon women ruled the world. But really, I think women can get men to do whatever they want right now...

• 4 years ago

If women ruled the World, Men would be forced to bear all the children plus Men would be forced to do the feedings, be disrespected and Men would earn much less than the women in same field.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you know,ladies do rule things,but y'all do not bloat about it,I have seen men do weird things,just to satisfy the woman.we can act so much like children,it';s pretty bad.i treat women better than men,that's for sure.see,in the population,women over populate the men,but most men are just too stupid to realize this.men need to do more choirs around the house,they need to have the babies,they need to experience the wonderful feelings of a woman.the woman does rule the world,just men do not realize it.

Source(s): i am a man,i wish i was able to have babies.
  • 1 decade ago

The same thing which is man doing presently like polishing their sandals, cooking food. Ladies are ruling every home and who rules home , rules world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What we are doing right now and none different. Since when have men ruled the world?!

Rehman of Multan

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a man and I already do 70% of the house work (including scrubbing toilets), I also take care of the yard and still have time to serve my wife's pleasure in any way she like's that doesn't include pain or gross substances.

• 1 decade ago

Men would be having fits.

• 1 decade ago

Any thing we want them to lol hello yeah thats a great idea

• 1 decade ago

I haven't fleshed out all the details yet but it is going to involve them having to wax both their underarm and bikini line. lol :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take care of the children!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.