My Dog's enlarged liver is back to normal size overnight! Is this wonderful news or cause for alarm?

Three and a half years ago my dog (Now 12 years old) was diagnosed with advanced liver disease from a misquito bite. Doc said the bite would have happened several years before onset of disease. Andre (my dog) was given a life expectantly of about a month. I did extensive research on non-traditional remedies... show more Three and a half years ago my dog (Now 12 years old) was diagnosed with advanced liver disease from a misquito bite. Doc said the bite would have happened several years before onset of disease.

Andre (my dog) was given a life expectantly of about a month.

I did extensive research on non-traditional remedies and concluded that a regimine of liver pills and extra vitamins would be of most benefit. He has been recieving this therepy every day, with no significant change in detectable liver size. There has been no decline in his health, even a very slight improvement over time.

Today his liver enlargement is absolutely gone! His eyes are bright and he is prancing about like a year-old pup. His nose is cold and wet. his stool and bladder functions are normal.

We're seeing the vet tomorrow!

Any ideas tonight?