Bay Realty Investment & Franchise in California in DRE record is expired, can it sell land or LLC project?

I am about to invest the land , which Bay Realty Investment & Franchise is selling, I joined their seminar in Wednesday's dinner, and when I check the DRE record, it seems, the company has expired, but the agent Edward told me that they have over 200 real estate agents, I tried Bay Realty Group, Bay Realty Investment, and can not find their name under DRE.

Also the boss James Chen , I can not find any of his information, is it a real company , who is the broker? The company address is 1054 S. De anza Blvd #202, san jose.

Any one have bought their project?

How do I know it is a good or bad investment, will that be fraud?

Best Answer

The broker associated with this company has her license restricted, thus not allowing the company to sell or buy real property (land, homes, etc.). Looking into the broker's license even more, she was ordered by the DRE to Desist and Refrain from performing any duties as a licensed broker. She petitioned her license and was even denied. To be in her position, you need to have screwed over so many people to have your licenses revoked. So I would walk away from any deals they might have. Also, I checked the secretary of state business portal and it is an active company but I didn't see any agents under their license on the DRE website. Basically, they cannot do what they are doing.

http://www2.dre.ca.gov/PublicASP/pplinfo.asp?Licen...

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowAllList?Quer...

It might be that they have several office, as I saw from googling the company name. They may have just closed one branch office & transferred everyone from that branch to another that is still open.

Try putting just Bay Realty & see what comes up.

Check with BBB. I'm always leery of sales at seminars. Investigate this more...

• creecy

IR in many circumstances refers to commercial kin? I even have interviewed thousands of persons for all varieties of jobs. So first to the suggestion on the thank you to habit your self. earnings come very final no longer first. You answer questions, no longer ask them till ultimately invited the 2nd you walk although the door the interviewers have have been given an dazzling concept of the guy they are watching. in the event that they are experienced they already understand they are on a 50-50 threat of fulfillment even with happens. If there's a small panel one guy or woman generally is the administrative detect him as at modern-day away as he identifies you. on an identical time as asked a query in certainty seem on the questioner. restore him which includes your character and presence and don't enable him off your psychological hook till ultimately you finished what you prefer to declare. do no longer lie, and extremely do no longer attempt to teenager each and every physique. in case you do no longer understand, do no longer in certainty say you do no longer, say , 'it extremely is a desirable element I hadn't concept approximately. i bypass to proper it at my first threat. Or some thing like that. you're promoting on fee some thing it extremely is unpopular with all human beings. the thank you to do it? chilly calling desires tenacity and self concept yet first you are able to sell your self. Make your call and circulate away your card given which you do no longer assume human beings to be obtainable. advise a time and on an identical time as rejected furnish them an an determination as though confirming it. on your 2nd circulate as an occasion the wares and their adjustments and ask them approximately their investment motives. If subject concerns seem uncertain tell them you will locate they have plenty to think of of roughly and make a 0.33 appointment. in this one you are able to close the sale. The product might desire to be the main suited to them. they might have faith you have faith it, and you do, in any different case furnish up promoting. do no longer overstretch each and each individual's potential to pay long term. From day one your first objective is to make your first and each and each customer your pal and their adviser. you like referrals no longer punters, you like a community no longer chilly calling constantly. one greater tip, watch the fee part of it and detect out how plenty you are able to loose in case you left after one or 2 years. stable success.