Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is your most creative EXCUSE for Breaking a Date?

What is the best, most creative excuse for missing a date that you have used?

Mine: I can not meet you tonight and go out like we wanted to. I went surfing today and I like got washed out to sea and you know like it took me all day to get back in so I'm still here and like I won't be home in time for our date.

• Eric S
    Favorite Answer

My boat crashed into a deserted island and now I'm stranded.

Swear to God, that's what I told her...and surprisingly, she believed me!

I was actually in Vegas with a few friends and didn't want to date her anymore because she was way too clingy.

1. Wish I could help but we're kinda doing some porn movies tonight after the kids go to bed. Big night. Have you guys gotten much into S&M yourselves? 2. Maybe, I'll have to check with the police first. They've been looking for a rapist in the neighborhood. Let me ask the police first how dangerous this guy is, ok? 3. Can't. We made a mistake and washed some fiberglass fiber drapes and the fibers are all over the house. They itch really bad. The kid's pediatrician says the biggest concern right now is the possibly damage the fibers could do to their lungs. It's like asbestos. But, we've been airing out the house like the Health Department recommended. 4. Can't. Have to have an alcoholic friend over tonight who just started AA and doesn't want to spend a single evening alone so he's hopping each evening from one friend to another until things get less desparate for him. It's my turn tonight to babysit him. I haven't seen him in awhile and last I heard, he was into meth. So, nope, not a good idea for your kids to come over tonight. 5. Something bit junior last night. His doc thinks it might have been a rat. A big one, at that. Until we get the pest dude out here this evening or tomorrow, I'd rather not expose anyone else to that kind of danger. Good news, though, is that the doc doesn't think we'll have to give junior rabies shots. Did you know rabies shots aren't given in the gut anymore?

I got lost on the path of life.

You just happened to be in the opposite direction.

Source(s): Never used it...I sometimes say the first part when I'm late for class though...

I had band practice from noon to midnight. Guy fell for it too ....big goober.

My wife is going to get pregnant & i'd like to be there!

i took too many cialis before the date.

I need to take my sick dog to the vet

had a friend call and tell her i was in a car wreck and in a coma

I broke my leg. then if they ask again. it'll be my other leg

im gay ♥ techniclaee i wusnt lyin o.o

Source(s): bisexual