What celebrities have you met?

Where did you meet them, were they nice, and do they look like they do on tv versus in person?

Favorite Answer

In 1994 I worked for actor John Travolta and his wife Kelly Preston, when they lived in Pebble Beach, California. I was basically a "goffer"...ran errands, picked up laundry, mail etc, did the grocery shopping etc...

I started right after Pulp Fiction had come out in theaters, was there for a magazine shoot of the PB home and the beach, drove his white Blazer/Bronco (Im not sure what it was actually), their son Jett was 4 yrs old at the time and John was just getting started on his other movies like Get Shorty, White Mans Burden and a few others...

While working for them I would sometimes answer the house phone, when no one else did and inadvertantly answered to Tom Cruise, Danny DeVito, Sydney Poitier, Frances Fisher and a producer guy that now I cant remember his name for anything...

The Travoltas were renting the home in PB and the owner wanted a hella lot more than John was willing to pay in order to buy it so...they moved to Bev Hills (which I also got to go to for a week to help set up the household, stayed at the Bev Wilshire Hotel, paid for by John)..then had to go back to where I lived in Monterey, Cali so my job was over :o(

Absolutely interesting work

The Travoltas were very down to earth, extremely nice, talkative, included me in conversations and were a very wonderful couple to work with

i have met a sturdy length of the Pirates of the Caribbean forged when I worked a press junket for "lifeless guy's Chest" in 2006, on the Regent Beverly Wilshire inn in Beverly Hills. I met Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp (very right away), Tom Hollander, and director Gore Verbinski. I also met a guy named Mike Singer, who develop into the Unit Publicist for all 3 videos.

Interviewed Adam West, he called me a "sensitive boy."

Had a discussion with David Carradine. He said no moviees based on TV shows ever continutes the story from the TV show. I reminded him of Star Trek.

Tanya Roberts is a fun person who is grateful that a career she hadn't really expected to go into, acting, has enabled her to do what she wants.

Had Joyce DeWitt, Priscilla Barnes, and Erin Moran in a diescussion together. Barnes is very energetic about her career. deWitt is very professional about herself, and Moran is really kind of kooky (in a good way).

Partied with Daniel Logan (young Boba Fett). He knows how to have a good time!

Introduced Carrie Fisher to the NY Jedi, who sold her 3 light sabers.

I can;t wait to meet Malcolm McDowell and Richard Dreyfuss on June 7-8 at the Big Apple Convention.

Blake and Dylan Tuomy-Wilhoit, twins Nicky and Alex from Full House. We worked as junior counselors at a summer camp in 2005 and 2006, and they are 16 or 17 right now. I also met Michigan Congressman Dave Camp the other day if you consider him a celebrity. Lol...he liked my art. ^_^

• bran

I met Keena Turner of the 49ers football team. He sat next to me on a flight. He was super nice. His hands were 4x as big as mine. His superbowl ring was as big as my ear! I also met Jerry Rice of the 49ers. He was with a beautiful blond lady. They came to the movie theatre I worked at, and I sold them a ticket. I dont remember the movie. He was really handsome!!!!! He said I was cute and he was looking at me. I was thinking to myself, wow this guy knows how to treat the ladies! LOL!!

I live next door to the mayor of my town. He is tall and really nice. Too nice. Hmmm politician!!!

I ate dinner at the former Governor of Wyoming's house. I was being honored for my job.He was kind of quiet but nice. His wife was the typical first lady, trying to make everything perfect and kind of annoying. The house was beautiful but the food was just ok.

there are more but no one really famous. My sister is a flight attendant and she says she sees them all the time on her flights. I remember she said she met Kirsten Dunst that was when she did Interview with the Vampire (a little kid) and she said she was sweet. She met Bruce Boxleitner when he was doing Scarecrow and Mrs King. Shes been working as a FA for 25 years. Good question, I like talking about this and reading other peoples answers.

I met Dane Cook once, he grew up in my hometown and came back to talk to the high schoolers and I was one of them.

At the time, I didn't even know who he was and I was in the back so I didn't get that great of a look at him. He seemed like a nice enough person, I just don't find him particularly funny.

I met Tom Higgenson (the leader singer from the Plain White T's) before he was famous. He seemed quite shy, but very friendly! He was willing to take pictures and sign autographs for everyone who wanted one.

That stupid bich called Michelle Branch. What a dumb hore!

I was at a beach in Hawaii, and I was wlking to the entrance of the beach, and she was walking out with a guy. Without even knowing what I was saying, and I wasn't trying to get her attention, I said-"Michelle?" she looked up at me and gasped and ran INTO THE MEN'S restroom with her boyfriend and hid there awhile. a few seconds later, I was walking at the beach and this drunken army guy holding her hand said, "Her names not Michelle Blll-anch" that's how drunk she was. I turned around and I said, I don't care. He said again, "Her Name is not Michelle Branch!" She(Michelle Branch) then looked me up and down like she was going to say something snide about my body or my being, and I just fucing lost it. I raised my fist in the air, ready to swing, and I SCREAMED "I don't give a fat flying f*ck who in the helll she is!" Thye both cowered back and said, "Whoa, psycho lady! and turned around and went the other way. Then, when I drove into Kailua kona, where I live, I just happened to walk into a gas station that she was walking out of. She gasped, put her glasses on, and ran away to her car. It was august of 2006 in Hawaii,

She made the song "Just Breathe" and I thought it was a nice song until I found out how much of a stupid bich she was. What a dumb hore!

Not yet, but I am praying that I get to meet Jason Castro when I go to the American Idol Live Tour Concert in New York

basketball player Juan Dixon

i folled him onto an elevator in Toronto, akward ride down. Also he sucks, but yea, i stalked him